When I represent a buyer, I have their best interests at heart. Whether you’re buying a $100,000 home or a $10 million home, you will get my full attention, as well as my expert and honest advice. I will search for your perfect place and educate you throughout the process so you know you’re making the best short- and long-term financial decisions. For most people, buying a home is their most expensive purchase, and it’s my job to make sure you not only find a great home, but get it for a great price.
BENEFITS OF OWNING A HOME:
- Don’t pay somebody else’s mortgage — build equity in your own home
- Qualify for a number of tax deductions — write off your mortgage interest, real estate taxes and more
- Leverage your money — even though you pay only a portion of a home’s value up front, you gain appreciation on the full amount as its value increases
- Save money — with rent at an all-time high, owning a home is often less expensive
- Pride of ownership — you can improve your home and make it your own
If you’d like get started or discuss the possibility of buying, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet. We’ll go through my buyer checklist, which contains the steps to buying a home, and discuss your home-buying goals. I’ll refer you to a few great area lenders. You choose who you are most comfortable working with and move forward prequalifying to find the price of home you qualify for, as well as how much cash you will need at closing in addition to your down payment. I will then have the information I need to set up a search for you on the MLS and email you homes that fit your criteria. Let’s get started and find your next home!